Website Under Construction
Technology and Applied Sciences Research and Development - R&D
"In the same way a company’s tone and culture is a reflection of the founders ethics, integrity, principles, values and overall humanity, so to is the community it creates."
Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") is the parent corporation of HubBucket, Inc. ("HubBucket"), which is a Technology Research and Development - R&D corporation. Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") focuses on Technology and Applied Science Research and Development - R&D within the following fields, domains, their subdomains and related fields and subdomains:
- Artificial Intelligence - A.I. technology (Artificial Intelligence is the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.)
- Machine Learning - M.L. (Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can teach themselves to grow and change when exposed to new data. Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can teach themselves to grow and change when exposed to new data.)
- Cognitive Computing - C.C. (Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that use data mining, pattern recognition and natural language processing to mimic the way the human brain works. Cognitive computing (CC) describes technology platforms that broadly speaking, are based on the scientific disciplines of Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing.)
- Artificial Neural Networks - ANN (In Machine Learning and Cognitive Science, Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) are a family of models inspired by biological neural networks (the central nervous systems of animals, in particular the brain) which are used to estimate or approximate functions that can depend on a large number of inputs and are generally unknown. Artificial neural networks are typically specified using three things: 1. Architecture: specifies what variables are involved in the network and their topological relationships—for example the variables involved in a neural network might be the weights of the connections between the neurons, along with activities of the neurons. 2. Activity Rule: Most neural network models have short time-scale dynamics: local rules define how the activities of the neurons change in response to each other. Typically the activity rule depends on the weights (the parameters) in the network. 3. Learning Rule: The learning rule specifies the way in which the neural network's weights change with time. This learning is usually viewed as taking place on a longer time scale than the time scale of the dynamics under the activity rule. Usually the learning rule will depend on the activities of the neurons. It may also depend on the values of the target values supplied by a teacher and on the current value of the weights.)
- Cybernetic technology (Cybernetics is the science of communications and automatic control systems in both machines and living things.)
- Bionic technology (Bionics is the study and application of mechanical systems that function like living organisms or parts of living organisms.)
- Robotics (Robotics is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots. A robot is a programmable mechanical device that can perform tasks and interact with its environment, without the aid of human interaction. Robotics is the science and technology behind the design, manufacturing and application of robots.)
- Augmented Reality - AR technology (Augmented Reality - AR is the blending of virtual reality and real life, as developers can create images within applications that blend in with contents in the real world. With AR, users are able to interact with virtual contents in the real world, and are able to distinguish between the two.)
- Virtual Reality - VR technology (Virtual Reality - VR is a computer generated simulation of a three dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a helmet with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors.)
- Healthcare Information Technology - HealthIT (Health IT is the use of computer hardware, software, or infrastructure to record, store, protect, and retrieve clinical, administrative, or financial information. Health IT can include: Electronic Health Records. Personal Health Records. Electronic Medical Records. The term "Health Information Technology" (Health IT) is a broad concept that encompasses an array of technologies to store, share, and analyze health information. More and more, health care providers are using Health IT to improve patient care. But Health IT isn't just for health care providers)
- Financial Technology - FinTech (Financial Technology, also known as FinTech, is a line of business based on using software to provide financial services. Financial technology companies are generally startups founded with the purpose of disrupting incumbent financial systems and corporations that rely less on software.)
- Big Data Technology (Big Data is a term for data sets that are so large or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. Challenges include analysis, capture, data curation, search, sharing, storage, transfer, visualization, querying, updating and information privacy. 3Vs (Volume, Variety and Velocity) are three (3) defining properties or dimensions of Big Data. 1. Volume refers to the amount of data, 2. Variety refers to the number of types of data and 3. Velocity refers to the speed of data processing.)
Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") is the parent corporation for HubBucket, Inc. ("HubBucket"), its regional offices, divisions, departments and subsidiaries. Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") was founded and is owned by, Mr. VonVictor V. Rosenchild, who is the Founder, Chairman and President.
Mr. Rosenchild, is also the Founder, Chairman and CEO of HubBucket, Inc. ("HubBucket"). Mr. Rosenchild, will eventually select a new CEO of HubBucket, Inc., however, at this time, he holds that position.
Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") is a minority, family-owned and U.S. Navy (USN) Cryptology Veteran founded organization. Rosenchild Enterprise, Inc. ("Rosenchild") is located in Brooklyn, New York, United States (USA).
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Rosenchild Enterprises has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY towards all forms of White Collar Crime, Racism, Prejudice, Hate Crime, Stereotyping, Sexism, Sexual Harassment, Rape, Molestation, Child Pornography, Child Labor, Human Enslavement, Illegal Human Trafficking, Labor Trafficking, Sex Trafficking, Illegal Medical Experimentation, Eugenics, Illegal Drug Trafficking, Illegal Drug Sell, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, and all other crimes against Humanity.
This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Rosenchild Enterprises, Inc. ("Rosenchild") and the services and products it offers. This website has been compiled in good faith by Rosenchild Enterprises. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. Rosenchild Enterprises, Inc. ("Rosenchild") makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of those reports. Rosenchild Enterprises ("Rosenchild") reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time. This publication and any references to products or services are provided "as is" without any warranty or implied term of any kind. Reproduction or distribution of any materials obtained on this website or linking to this website without written permission is prohibited.